About Your Visit
Welcome to the office of Dr. Michael Yerukhim. During your first visit we'll help you get acquainted with our services and learn about your particular diagnostic and treatment needs. We know that taking time out of your day for a doctor visit can be inconvenient and even anxiety producing, but rest assured that we are here to work with you, addressing your specific needs and utilizing the most cutting edge technology to provide you with the highest quality of care. Our new, electronic medical record system allows for optimal communication with your other health care providers and our Patient Portal puts your medical information right into the palm of your hands. We know that every patient is different and has specific needs. We will strive to provide you with personal, individualized attention at each and every appointment.
We approach your health as a team effort. As such, you can make a difference in the quality of care that you or your family member receives by following a few suggestions during your appointment. It is very helpful to us when you keep an accurate medical history. Knowing the names of your doctors and the medications that you take helps us to give you the most complete care. Also, remember, it is OK to ask questions! We want to make sure that you understand how to administer all medications, understand what you or your family member's test results mean, and what to expect if the physician recommends surgical treatment for your or your family member.
Prepare for your new patient visit:
- Bring your Health Insurance Card or Information
- Bring a list of all medications you are taking
- Bring a copy of any sleep, studies, X-RAYS or CT scans taken in the last year specific to the condition we are seeing you for (not just the reports - get the actual films on disk if possible)
- Bring a copy of any medical record or test result specific to the condition we are seeing you for
- Bring a family member to take notes/help with questions especially if there is a hearing loss or speech barrier or if the patient is coming from a nursing home
- Bring written parental authorization if someone other than parent/legal guardian accompanies a child 0-18 years of age (see consent form below)
- Bring your insurance referral (if one is required by your insurance plan)
- Bring all new patient paperwork (see below) with you to your appointment to speed up the check-in process
- Understand your insurance benefits and come prepared to pay your insurance co-pay and/or deductible
- Leave yourself plenty of time. Don't create more stress for yourself by scheduling something else right on the heels of your new patient appointment
In order to streamline your appointment, please take a few minutes to review our patient forms. Our New Patient Form should be filled out and brought with you at your first appointment. If you are arriving for a medical or cosmetic procedure, please review our various consents. We also ask that all cosmetic patients review our Photo Release Consent.
We know that you may receive a lot of information from Dr. Yerukhim during your appointment, and that it can be hard to remember everything that you've been told. At Dr. Yerukhim's office we try to take the confusion out of your diagnosis and treatment plan by providing you with patient education materials that can explain diagnosis and treatment information for a variety of issues. Patient education may be provided to the patient during the visit, and can also be accessed via our website or your Patient Portal. Some common patient education materials are available below.
Online Patient Portal
HealthCare Support Portal facilitates better communication with your physician's office by providing convenient 24 x 7 access from the comfort and privacy of your own. Log in to your online account or create a new online account. Take advantage of the online services offered by our practice with the assurance that all of your information is encrypted and stored securely.
- In our patient portal you can: Update your address, phone, e-mail address, insurance and other patient information.
- Change your password.
- Add and update your credit card information.
- View a history of your previous online visits.
After you create an online account, you will receive an e-mail from us that includes your user ID and a link to our patient portal. You may log in at any time to activate your account and begin using our online services.
You also have the power to put your health into the palm of your hands with our new eCW Patient Portal for iPhones and Android. Request refills, review appointment times and communicate with Dr. Yerukhim all from the convenience of your phone or computer. Simply download Healow from the iTunes or Play Store and sign up. Use the sign in code EHFCAD and follow the prompts. It's fast, simple and a convenient way to track all of your healthcare needs. Our office staff is available to help you set up your portal account if needed, by calling the office at 440-816-2776. Dr. Yerukhim is on the cutting edge of healthcare. Are you? Don't hesitate. Enroll today!
Pay Your Bill Online
Enjoy the convenience of paying your bill online! Click the button below to be taken to a secure site to pay your Premier medical bill.
Please be sure to review or financial policy before coming to your appointment. It is important that you understand our terms for payment, including co-pays, deductibles and missed appointments.
Other Financing Options
CareCredit is a healthcare credit card designed for your health, and wellness needs. It's a way to pay for the costs of many treatments and procedures and allows you to make convenient monthly payments. CareCredit is accepted at over 200,000 providers nationwide for LASIK and Vision Care, Cosmetic and Dermatology Procedures, Dentistry, Veterinary, Hearing Care and other specialties. CareCredit is now also accepted at select retail locations.* For complete details of healthcare financing terms, please review the CareCredit account agreement within the application. Click on the button to see if CareCredit is right for you!